We are happy to present our new home on the inSided platform!
There are a lot of differences, but our goal remains the same - provide you with an excellent place to ask questions and discuss topics covering all things Mixpanel.
Before you dive into the threads and start asking questions or posting new and exciting topics, there are a few things you need to know.
How to Login
If you have an existing community account:
- In the top right corner of the homepage, click on ‘Login’
- A window will appear, at the bottom of this window click on ‘Forgot Password?’
- Please enter your email address or username associated with your Mixpanel Community account
- Click ‘Send’
- You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Click on the link in the email
- Reset your password
- Once the password has been reset, you’ll be able to sign in using your community username and new password
If you’re new and haven’t created a QBQ Community account:
Click on the ‘Login’ button in the top right corner and then click ‘Create an account’.
Fill out the information and click on ‘Register’.
Now you’re ready to get involved in the discussions, share your Mixpanel experiences, talk with other data enthusiasts, and participate in this great community.
Logging back into community
- In order to log back into your community account, please note that you will need to use your username to log in. If you use your email, it will not work and prompt you to reset your password.
Review your profile and signature
- Customize your profile however you want it set up!
Subscribe to subcategories
- Simply click on the subscription button in the upper-right corner of each subcategory.
Check out our Getting Started Guide
- We will continue to share helpful tutorials, instructions, tips, and more to ensure that you hit the ground running in QBQ.
We are so happy that you are here to continue this journey with us. We know there is a lot to learn, but the Community Team is here to work together to get you up and running in QBQ. Click around the new community, and do not hesitate to reach out if you notice any issues — share a note here to let us know!