It’s the end of the month and time to share all the hottest roles from Mixpanel clients. If you’re in the market to join a data-informed company with an innovative product, look no further:
- Picpay are looking for a bunch of roles including Product Manager, Community Manager Junior, Relationship Manager
- Bumble are looking for Staff Product Manager, Senior product manager for web, senior product manager for Women’s advocacy and PM or Senior PM for Safety and trust
- HeyCar are looking for some Berlin-based Product Owners and a UX/UI Designer
- Kering are looking for Business analysts and project managers across several brands
- Fiverr are in the market (haha see what I did there!) for a Principal Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Product Manager for Marketing Automation and Mobile (separately) as well as UX writing role.
- MobilePay are looking for Software engineering interns a Senior Developer, DevOps Engineer and Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
- Ticketmaster are looking for Product Designers at all levels, a Product Trainer and Associate product manager.
- Lottery.com are looking for a Director of Product Design and Product Manager as well as Backend, Frontend and Fullstack Engineers.
Have a role to add? No problem, reply with them below and we’ll put them in next month :-)