What podcasts are people listening to right now? (Data related or not!)

• 10 January 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
  • Mixpanel Community Team
  • 168 replies

Tell us in the comments about podcasts that you reccommend to other QBQ members! :grinning:

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

FTFY: Fixed That For You.

Segment’s podcast about data. Features stories, not necessarily tips you’d apply.

99% Invisible

About the design of life.

GrowthTLDR

Interviews with the world’s leading growth marketing personalities.

The Sales Hacker Podcast

Interviews with sales leaders

Everyone Hates Marketers

Interviews with markets who don’t do shitty, spammy marketing

There’s loads more but they are some of my favourites.

Song Exploder

Musicians tear apart their songs to tell the story about how they’re made. Super interesting view into the creative process and how a song comes together.

On Being w/ Krista Tipper

A series of different, deep conversations with interesting people. One episode in particular I recommend is with Ross Gay, in a conversation on tending joy and practicing delight. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

+1 for Song Exploder!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Confession I’m a podcast-fiend. (Which has gone down a bit since lockdown as my commute tends to be my listen-time) but my faves are below in no particular order:

1. Techish - all things tech from 2 diverse founders from London
  2. Jay shetty on purpose - Great for personal development and long-form
  3. Marie Forleo Podcast - Personal development, love her interviews with my favourite experts and authors
  4. Arlan Hamilton Your first million - Amazing perspective on the VC ecosystem, spotlights diverse founders and shares the journey to first million users/$ for different companies
  5. Side hustle pro - Female side-hustlers sharing their journey
  6. In Good company
  7. Jesus and Jollof - 2 successful Nigerians in America sharing their experiences of faith, diversity and “making it” in Hollywood
  8. No bull business women - No bull conversations with women usually UK-based who have built businesses
Userlevel 1

My favorites, in no particular order: 

1. Planet Money
  2. 99% Invisible
  3. How I built this 
  4. Hidden Brain

Badge

My favorite podcasts are:

• Serial (season 1)
  • Terrible, Thanks for Asking
  • The Rewatchables
  • This American Life
  • To Live and Die in LA

I was going to mention my favorite,  99% Invisible, which Andew mentioned above. Highly recommend! 

I also recently discovered i Weigh by Jameela Jamil which talks about personal growth, self love and all the things in between.