Meet the Community | Introduce yourself

• 16 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
  • Mixpanel Community Team
  • 181 replies

Hi QBQ Community :grinning:

We officially launched QBQ 3 months ago — time has flown by! This community is a place for all of us to come together. While most of our time will be focused on sharing knowledge, advice and product feedback, we hope to get to know each other as well. 

I’d like to take a moment to introduce myself, and I hope to read more about you too — please introduce yourself in the thread below!

I am Cherise and I’ve been a part of the Mixpanel family since 2017. Right now I am in the Product Manager for QBQ, but before that I started as a Mixpanel Support Engineer. When I am not chatting with you in the community, I’m at the beach with my husky pup Kodiak :hearts:

For me this community is a great opportunity to stay in touch with all of you and hear first hand how you approach your data analytics! If you ever have feedback on QBQ, please do not hesitate to send me a direct message!

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi QBQ Community! My name is Stephanie and I’ve been part of Mixpanel family since 2018. Currently I am Technical Community Moderator but I started as a Support Engineer like Cherise (Woo Support!).

I was born in Southern California and moved up to San Francisco for college. After my last year in school, I decided to stay up here and make the Bay Area my home. On my downtime I like to organize my home (love maximizing space),  talking or listening to podcasts relating to psychology (Savvy Psychologist anyone?), working on coding projects (swift is pretty cool!), or travel to different cities!

Sitting on the big green chair in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi — I’m Marco from the Mixpanel Customer Education team and this is not my dog (but he’s just so CUTE and CHUNKY!).

You like data? Here’s some data: my sun is in pisces in the eleventh house, which means I’m here to create strong and meaningful connections in the realm of technology.

I’m excited to see how other people use Mixpanel to build cool products. I look forward to lurking around QBQ and posting from time to time when I’m feeling brave.

*says in America’s Next Top Model voice* What’s the question behind YOUR question?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi QBQ! I’m Alison and I’ve been a Technical Writer on the Mixpanel Customer Education team since summer 2019. 

I’m much more into eating baked goods than making them because I love to go off recipe when I bake (sometimes it turns out ok!). 

Here’s a picture of me wandering on a dirt road in the countryside, where tractor crossing signs are everywhere. I was probably listening to a true crime podcast when I took this selfie. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey there! I’m Anca and I’m a Customer Success Manager at Mixpanel, based off our Barcelona office :palm_tree: QBQ has been a great resource for me while I was onboarding, so now it’s my turn to give back to the community and help you make sense of your data :)

Fun fact: I learned how to swim and ride a bike as an adult :see_no_evil:

I’m big into sports, so here’s a photo from “Corre barri” - a 10k run, where everyone represents their neighbourhood:

Hi Mixpanel!

I’m Göksu! For those who don’t know me -the majority I am assuming- I’ve been a designer in the creative team since February 2020. 

I’ve moved to the Bay Area in 2014 with the aim of getting higher education in art and design. Recently finished my studies in August 2019 and am ready to master for the real deal now! Life’s coming at me at full speed. Some things I like are art, dancing and artificial intelligence. You can check out some of my art on my portfolio if you’re into art like me! 

It’s been such a great experience being a part of Mixpanel and I’m looking forward to see what it brings more! 

From one of the photoshoots I collaborated with a friend.

Badge

HI QBQ Community! :wave_tone2:

My name is Maddie Dunlap and I am a Customer Success Manager based out of our San Francisco office. I’ve been at Mixpanel since 2017 and love helping customers dive into their data. I’ve found QBQ to be a great resource for answers and product ideas.

I am originally from Maryland and am a proud Nittany Lion! In my free time I love traveling, hiking, exploring the Bay Area, live music, and skiing (I’m at Kirkwood in the photo below):

Userlevel 1

Hi — I’m Cassie and I started working at Mixpanel in 2014 as a Technical Support Engineer. Now, I’m a Product Manager focused on growth.

I love using Mixpanel to quantify the impact of my team’s projects on engagement and conversion. I also enjoy lurking around QBQ to better understand how to best improve the product.