Hi all, new member to this community. Hoping you ...
# questions
f
Hi all, new member to this community. Hoping you all can help me with the vocabulary to self-serve something with my company's MixPanel implementation, as I can't seem to find what I need via searching, but I know MixPanel is capable of doing what we need (seen it at a past employer). We have recently implemented MixPanel on our app, and all the reporting is based on
Users
and
Events
, which makes sense as the starting behavior. However, we want to be able to also base our reporting on other things in the captured data. Some detail -> we are a design application that helps customers design buildings, and we not only care about
Users
, but also
Sites
and
Buildings
within those sites. I can see information about the
Sites
and
Buildings
in our captured data, but I can't seem to benefit from all the built-in functionality tied to
Users
in reporting. In a past employer. MixPanel was set up to allow me to choose whether I wanted to have my report based on a
User
or a
Site
, so I know this is possible. Problem is I can't seem to find the vocabulary to describe what that operation is, so I can't find the right learning content. Anybody have an idea?