Hi, I’m really struggling with what should be a v....
# questions
e
Hi, I’m really struggling with what should be a v. simple task & I need to do it urgently (lot of pressure on me to do so! & it’s my bday today so particularly frustrating!!). This is similar to @nutritious-teacher-41842’s point above but I didn’t manage to solve my issue with that. We have an event in our Mixpanel called “Used Endpoint” - this tells us how many times a user has called one of our various endpoints. For each of these events, it specifies a bunch of data including when, who and what. There are multiple instances in Mixpanel where I want to see data for users who have: “Used Endpoint (the event) over X many times within a Y timeframe” - how do I set this up? To be clear, I do not mean “Used Endpoint X many times in a specified time period” e.g. since March or between June and July. An example use of this property I’m trying to create would be: a retention report for: Users who’ve Used Endpoint >100 times in a 7 day period (i.e. see how long they retain doing this) or a insights report for: Users who’ve Used Endpoint > 100 times in a 7 day period for at least 4 weeks in a row (whenever), then didn’t meet this criteria and then did so again. I have spent so much time trying to do this and can’t seem to figure it out for the life of me. If someone can help I would be immensely grateful