Hi. I'm working on my first feature launch with M...
# questions
l
Hi. I'm working on my first feature launch with Mixpanel so I thought I would describe what we are doing here in hopes that I could get some feedback on how best to track our feature adoption process. I should add that I am the new part here. We have Mixpanel implemented and working for other features. The feature we are launching is to collect eSignatures on a document. There are two user flows: 1. Click Email link-->eSign List Page-->eSign iFrame loaded-->exit event 2. Click Notification-->eSign List Page-->eSign iFrame loaded-->exit event Exit events: • Signed • Declined • Error So far my plan is to add these new events: • View eSign List Page • eSign Document Loaded • eSign Document Signed • eSign Document Declined And to build a funnel report that captures the events in sequence. I'm also interested in capturing the time it takes to collect a signature but I haven't planned that out yet. I haven't found a way to connect the email link into my tracking. One idea would be to build a landing page that redirects to the eSign List Page as a proxy for the email based event. But I don't love that because it's another web page to maintain that doesn't really serve a purpose other than tracking.