BUILDING USER LIFECYCLE ANALYSIS FOR MULTIPLE EVEN...
# questions
h
BUILDING USER LIFECYCLE ANALYSIS FOR MULTIPLE EVENT OPTIONS BACKGROUND: We have a feature modal that appears in our product. The modal has 4 actions that the user can take. We are creating cohorts as follows: 1. New Users - User who took one of four actions for first time in last 30 days 2. Retained Users - User who took one of four actions in last 30 days, and previous 30-day period 3. Dormant Users - User who DID NOT take one of four actions in last 30 days, but did in previous 30-day period. 4. Resurrected Users - User who took one of four actions in last 30 days, but DID NOT in previous 30-day period. We are not concerned (yet) with the User Lifecycle for the four specific events, just that they used at least one of them. I've attached a screengrab of how I am setting up Retained Users. QUESTIONS: 1. Mostly thinking out loud here for feedback and suggestions. I think this build is OK, what do you think or suggest? 2. In Mixpanel, I only see First Seen as a Filter option, but see for the 1st time ever in some articles and documents. Is First Seen the same thing? Answered