Hello dear community. I have an existential doubt ...
# questions
b
Hello dear community. I have an existential doubt regarding the configuration of custom alerts. I have a report which validates the MoM% variation based on a 3 days period. That is, the variation of the total equivalent to a period of 3 days of the current month vs the total equivalent to a period of 3 days of the previous month. The comparison in the report is set as "Percent Change over Baseline". That said, the graph or report will only show a single bar with a single value as a percentage instead of showing 2 comparative bars with the raw values (see the image attached) That said, I want to set up a daily alert, in which the variation is below -19% vs. the previous month. That is, for example: if the value reaches -20%, -21%, -30%, -40%, etc..., then I should get an alert. The question is:
when I configure the alert as "Custom threshold met", can I set as value "is bellow -0.19"? Mixpanel will interpret it as when the value is "less than -19%"? Or this alert configuration must be based only on thresholds of the absolute values of the events? For example, say "below ## events"?