Assume the case is to capture offline sales (store...
# questions
b
Assume the case is to capture offline sales (store sales) that has been attributed to an online product view (website). We will be collecting the following events: - Product View (PT) - Order Placed in store (OP) Now, the events will have the user ID so we can link the events together. Here is an example of some events: 1. PT.UserID=”A” 2. PT.Product = “Iphone 14 Pro Max 512GB” 3. PT.url = Whatever.xyz 4. PT.Brand=”Apple” 5. PT.Date = “1/8/2023 8:00 PM” 1. OP.UserID=”A” 2. OP.Product = “Iphone 14 Pro Max 512GB” 3. OP.Brand=”Apple” 4. OP.Date = “2/8/2023 03:30 PM” 5. OP.Value=”USD 500” 1. OP.UserID=”A” 2. OP.Product = “Samsung Galaxy S23” 3. OP.Brand=”Samsung” 4. OP.Date = “2/8/2023 03:35 PM” 5. OP.Value=”USD 300” In the above example, the user visited the iphone product on the website, then went the 2nd day to the store and bought an iphone and a Samsung. Now, what I basically want to do is to define two KPIs: 1. Direct Store Attributed Sales: Sales value generated in the store where the customer/user bought the same “Brand” that they have viewed online 2. Indirect Store Attributed Sales: Sales value generated in the store where the customer/user bought a different “Brand” that they have viewed online So in the above examples: 1. Direct Attributed Sales = USD 500 (Apple Brand was viewed online and bought in store) 2. Indirect Attributed Sales = USD 300 (A different brand was viewed and bought in store) Which report will help me see that? [ insights report OR funnel report ] On Funnel Report can i aggregate by property 'VALUE' in the last step?