I'm trying to chart data for users that are 7 days...
# questions
p
I'm trying to chart data for users that are 7 days old, by date... so today will show data for users that joined 7 days ago, yesterday will show data for users that joined 8 days ago (i.e. they were 7 days old yesterday), etc.. etc... Then, for each of those users, I'd like to get an attribute from the last occurrence of an event within their first 7 days (i.e. the event may have occurred anytime within the 7 days prior to the day being calculated). So far, I can: • create a cohort of users that are 7-8 days old as of today (will give me one days worth of users, but not a historical chart) • do aggregate calculations for events on a given date for those users .. but this will only count users that are 7-8 days old that perform their last event on their 7th day... which will exclude the data for 7 day old users that only had events on their 1st thru 6th days. So I have a way to approximate things using 7 day old users that have activity on their 7th day... which is incomplete... and will have to watch the data daily to track things... Is there a way to do what I'm really trying to do in Mixpanel?