Is there a way to view conversions by landing page...
# questions
p
Is there a way to view conversions by landing pages? And exclude users that have seen the landing page at some point in their journey but it wasn't the first page they landed on? For example: We have a blog. Users can navigate to the blog from the app. But, I want to know which blog directly acquired how many users? To do that, I would have to exclude users who navigated from the app to the blog casually. And include users who's first pageview ever was the blog page. I'd like to create a report, something like these: Blog page - # of conversions Blog page - # entrances of users not seen before -------------------------- Here's what I tried without success: • Insights Report:
Event: Pageview (filter first time)
Filter: (Pageview URL contains /blog/)
Breakdown: by Current URL
This return users even that visited the blog page after already landing via another source. • Funnel Report:
Event 1) Pageview (filter contains /blog/) + first time ever.
Event 2) subscription started
Breakdown by email
This return users even that visited the blog page after already landing via another source. • Insights Report:
Event: Pageview (total events), filtered by first touch, url contains /blog/
Filter: (pageview contains /blog/)
Breakdown: Attributed 30 day lookback by url
This returns URLs that don't contain /blog/ too, which makes me scratch my head since I specified twice to only filter for urls with /blog/.