SHIPPED

Using Funnels for Message Targeting

• 13 September 2018
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 3
Badge

I want to target users who have done Event X but not Event Y after a certain period of time. This would help me reengage users that have dropped out much easier.

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great idea!

Badge

How is it going with this development?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@annecamacho, @stephanie.whitlock, and @seblilj@gmail.com -

To provide an update on this feature, we are still working through the finishing touches, but it will be ready to ship very soon!

Stay tuned and follow this Idea to get emailed updates-- I will post here when we ship!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@annecamacho @stephanie.whitlock @seblilj@gmail.com This idea has been shipped! Please take a look at our Creating Cohorts from Funnels article here to learn more.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was reading about this feature and saw this:

Cohorts from Funnels are Immutable

Cohorts created from funnels do not update over time like other cohorts. They are based off of the funnel report structure at the time the cohort was created. However, membership of the cohort will update when users qualify or stop qualifying for the cohort.

This reduces the value of this feature tremendously.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Also why is this feature "Enterprise" only.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@julio_cast we appreciate you providing this feedback on our Creating Cohorts from Funnels Feature. If you have more ideas that would helps us improve our feature, please feel free to post a separate Idea, so we can log a product gap for it. We would appreciate as much detail as possible!