COMPLETED

Make saving formulas consistent with Insights

• 15 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

This is a small change, but literally every time I try to save a Formula I try to click the 'New formula' text in the top-left corner, then realize the save button is actually inside the Bookmarks dropdown in the top-right corner. The Insights tab allows you to save/update a report by renaming the 'Untitled report' text in the top-left corner which seems more intuitive.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@markario -

I updated the status to "In Consideration," as we are working toward more consistency across each of our reports.

Have you had a chance to use formulas within the Insights report?

- Cherise

Userlevel 1
Badge

Plus one for making all reports / tools adhere to the "Save/Open" standard that "Insights" is using.
Imho, the bookmark metaphor isn'r really working in anyones favour.

Great to hear you are "working toward more consistency".

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @christoffer,

Thank you for your additional feedback on our Formulas Report. I have also gone ahead and logged a product gap on your behalf with our Product and Engineering team. Please make sure to also follow this Idea - via the Follow button on the right hand column, to receive updates on it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@markario @christoffer We will be retiring the Formulas report and all Formulas functionality is now included in the Insights report. To read more on our retirement, please take a look at our FAQ here.

Mixpanel