SHIPPED

Make Lexicon Exportable

• 24 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have spent a lot of time keeping our events, event properties, and user properties up to date in Lexicon and it would be great to be able to export that so it could also live where our engineers keeps their documentation.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@cpellows -

We've submitted a product gap on your behalf! Follow this idea in the upper right hand corner to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Would love to have import method as well, where an exported lexicons can be edited outside and re-imported with updated values.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@ragularuban Thank you for sharing this feedback too! We filed a product gap on your behalf as well with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@cpellows @ragularuban great news! You can now export your event data in CSV format via Lexicon. I have attached a screenshot to help see.

Would love to have import method as well, where an exported lexicons can be edited outside and re-imported with updated values.

@ragularuban  I have created a separate idea here, for the pending request of being able to import data via Lexicon. Please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the Subscribe star button at the bottom of the post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Mixpanel