IN REVIEW

Integration with UserTesting

• 16 February 2019
  • 8 replies

Badge

I would love to see an integration with UserTesting. I use Mixpanel to identify UX signals in products that I create. I would love to seamlessly go from the quant analysis I do in MP to run a test in UT so that I better understand the 'why' behind metrics.

8 replies

Badge

This will help me a lot too..
I work as a UX Researcher and integrating Mixpanel with Usertesting will help in understanding different metrics while doing my UX Research

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@frenchphonograph @brkeerthichandra Thank you for sharing this feedback! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@stephanie_MixpanelTeam when you say, "Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress."

Which button are you referring to? I don't see an easy way to follow this idea from here, aside from going to the Ideas main nav link, and then searching for this idea again?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@jyoung@carekinesis.com - you can follow the Idea by clicking on the Follow button. The button is located on the right side column of the screen (screenshot attached).

Userlevel 4
Badge

Ah ha! Thanks, I did not see that over there.

Userlevel 4
Badge

The webinar banner is interfering with the "upper right" explanation. That webinar promo/banner really should go below the Idea Details, IMO.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I there a way to vote for an idea from the idea details? Does "Follow" = "Vote?"

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@jyoung@carekinesis.com Appreciate the feedback! I agree as well. I will make sure to pass it down to our Community team!

Mixpanel