IN REVIEW

In Product Surveys

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I would love to have a way to embed/deliver in product surveys to our Web Applications via Mixpanel. Some requirements here is we'd need the ability to serve international versions of the content to international users. It would be nice if we could make these available to specific user cohorts based on user profile and Insight data.

10 replies

Badge

This is interesting to me, even if it were something as simple as an NPS survey to start.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I agree - I'd use this (on the web) to survey people with quick feedback or NPS-like questions.

Badge

I would love to see this too. Currently we use AppCues for this. But it would be great if we could do it using mixpanel.
Then a funnel could be made and we could see what lead to a good/bad review.

Badge

Yep this is a great idea. Lots of sites use surveys they all have to use third party services. As well as being beneficial to the site owners, mixpanel might also gain users if people see this is possible.

Badge

MP used to have native survey functionality (which was awesome), but unfortunately deprecated it 2 years ago, despite our vocal objection (for reference: https://help.mixpanel.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004551583-Export-Survey-Results).

Now we use Survey Monkey integration in MP, but it's expensive and not as easy and seamless as MP surveys were. I hope they bring them back, but not holding my breath.

Badge

I have been using Typeform surveys for this over the past couple years. Works like a charm. Typeform even gives you the chance to redirect upon survey completion and bring user back into the app. I use the appropriate mobile deep link to make it seamless. Let me know if you have any questions on this.
-Jason

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@scottk @kshitij@invideo.io @SeanW @tometoyou @admin @dori Thank you all for sharing this feedback! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

I’m probably a bit late to this, but at Refiner we offer exactly this: Simple in-product surveys built for SaaS / Web-Application.

We are already integrating with a bunch of other platforms and a Mixpanel integration is in the making.

Let me know if you want to give it a try. Happy to show you around our app.

Moritz

Userlevel 1
Badge

Adding my support for this feature. If it were an extension of in-app messages, that would be a good place to start IMO.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@chsweb I have gone ahead an logged a product gap on your behalf as well!