IN REVIEW

Embed Reports in Other Websites or Apps

• 27 February 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Frequent Participant
  • 17 replies

The ability to embed a dashboard report in another website or app would be great.

1. Create report in Mixpanel per usual process
  2. Click ••• on the created report, choose embed
  3. Modal appears with the embed code
  4. Copy / Paste embed code to desired location - likely producing an iFrame with the report in it

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

FOLLOW UP EXAMPLES AND USE CASES:
In a healthcare product, where the KPIs are related to patient safety, having the ability to show healthcare workers the impact they are making via the platform would great.

The ability to embed a few reports inside of the product, on their profile dashboard, would be a nice way to show the healthcare workers the value they are delivering to the patients.

For example, a simple line chart showing money saved for their patients, or a line chart showing hospitalization trends going down, or a simple row of numbers showing total patients helped this month, etc.

Being able to show the platform users the good work they are doing should increase retention, and increase subscription rates.

Being able to compare an individual’s results to the cohort they are in could motivate them to do better work, if they are performing below the cohort’s average. For example, am I doing more or less patient safety reviews than the rest of the company?

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@chsweb we filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team for review.

Please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the Subscribe star button at the bottom of the post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the Subscribe star button at the bottom of the post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

This part of these replies is confusing.

1. Do I look for the star here, or on the product gap post? Assuming the new post.
  2. How do I find the product gap post? What is it called? Can we link to it from here?
Userlevel 1
Badge

…oh, it looks like I already subscribed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@chsweb apologies for the confusion, I see where you are coming from. Taking your feedback, going forward we will link to our Subscribe help post to make it clear on  where to find the star subscription option on the idea posted. 

Please feel free to give feedback on our Community platform  in our Ideas subcategory. We appreciate it and it will help us improve our platform.

Take care!