IN REVIEW

Dashboard Improvement: Simplify client reporting by being able to download all reports within a dashboard with 1 click

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Our client reporting dashboards include usually 10-15 Insights reports.

To report usage to a client our Helpdesk team needs to head into that dashboard, click on each one of the 10-15 reports and then click download button.

If you have 10 reports on a dashboard to download that is 20 clicks.

If you have 10 reports to download and you want to adjust the time range before downloading that is 30 clicks.

While this may not be an issue for a start-up, this is a real challenge for us, a company of scale (>1000 employees) with thousands of accounts that need usage reporting.

We need to simplify client reporting by being able to extract all reports within a dashboard with 1-2 clicks. (csv preferred but also png.)

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@kontriant-

We submitted this as a product gap to our Engineering and Product Development team on your behalf.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @cherise_Mixpanel Team

Just wanted to quickly check if there is any update on this?

Thank you again

Konstantinos

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@kontriant -

We submitted the product gap, and it is still in review to be considered for our product roadmap.

In the meantime - I'd be happy to add more information to the gap if you have a particular use-case that you are running up against. For example - once you download the reports, what will you be doing with them?

I'm curious if you have explored our dashboard digests to send these reports to your clients.

https://help.mixpanel.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000256403-Dashboard-Email-Digests

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@cherise_Mixpanel Team

We have hundreds of account managers that need to run usage for their accounts. They want to go into our client reporting dash – filter it by their client - select which of the 15 reports in the dash want to download – click download and with one click have all selected reports downloaded as an excel or png.

Once they download the reports in excel they analyze the data. At a user level to see usage for specific decision makers or at a user group level. Pivot table data to build reports. If they download reports in png they will want to add graphs in ppt presentations.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@kontriant thank you for the additional information. We have gone ahead and added the additional information you shared to the idea!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @stephanie hope you are well and safe. 

This additional feedback was recorded 9 months ago.

Do we have any idea on timelines - when we expect to have a look at this feature and evaluate if Mixpanel is going to put resource behind its development?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @kontriant

Hope you are doing well too, I appreciate your kind words. The idea is yet to get picked up and is still in review to be considered in the product roadmap. I have gone ahead and notified your Mixpanel team to make sure it is on their radar as well.

We appreciate your patience as our team is working hard to improve our product and take in all the feedback provided.

Mixpanel