Create cohort from explore page

• 24 January 2020
  • 2 replies

As a Mixpanel user exploring users

I want to save a cohort from the filters I have applied

So I can avoid having to recreate my search in the cohort screen

stephanie 9 months ago

Hi @nathan.wright,

Good news! We made some updates to Explore that lets you build, view, and save cohorts directly from the report UI.  

Here’s what’s new:

• View cohort users while you are building cohorts using the Explore report UI

• Save Explore queries as cohorts
    TIP: To save a query in Explore as a cohort, navigate to the Explore report and click on the save button in the top right corner. 

rakZtyG2VPndMtUSpkoW1vqWHNDqYMh2KjG5twHWn4GZdopucxNf8mEgPrSxvuXAh4u373OSPiwfX8ByUKJrG4IRr5e2x9YOWNzp9S_4wwq_zOEUTF21fjU-rOxrCV1rpVP59okP

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, 

-Stephanie 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@nathan.wright Thank you for sharing this feedback on our Explore report! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the Subscribe star button at the bottom of the post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @nathan.wright,

Good news! We made some updates to Explore that lets you build, view, and save cohorts directly from the report UI.  

Here’s what’s new:

• View cohort users while you are building cohorts using the Explore report UI

• Save Explore queries as cohorts
    TIP: To save a query in Explore as a cohort, navigate to the Explore report and click on the save button in the top right corner. 

rakZtyG2VPndMtUSpkoW1vqWHNDqYMh2KjG5twHWn4GZdopucxNf8mEgPrSxvuXAh4u373OSPiwfX8ByUKJrG4IRr5e2x9YOWNzp9S_4wwq_zOEUTF21fjU-rOxrCV1rpVP59okP

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, 

-Stephanie 

Mixpanel