COMPLETED

Bulk delete profiles in Explore UI

• 19 September 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have a ton of People Profiles in my project and I am getting a warning banner on my project saying that I need to do something or I'll be blocked. I'm hearing there is a python script to do it, but I think it could be easier if we could just do it in the UI

4 replies

Badge

We have a script that deletes inactive people after 90 days to cut down on the number of people. Would be nice if that find of functionality was built in, but it is easy enough to schedule that to run.

Badge

It would be helpful to be able to import a csv or json file of inactive users.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @shawn.barrett, @patrick@so-sure.com, and @garyk -

Yesterday we shipped a brand new pricing model that addresses this specific pain point - MTU pricing! You no longer have to delete profile volume to stay within the limits of your People Plan.

Billing by Monthly Tracked Users offers predictable pricing that is aligned with user base growth, not data volume. It also simplifies our pricing model–instead of a separate Event and a People plan there is one simple plan for all of your analytics needs.

Read more about the benefits of moving to a MTU plan here.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Quick update: we have just shipped a change that enables you to Bulk Delete up to 1,000 profiles in the Explore UI - learn more here.

Mixpanel