IN REVIEW

Add "Time to convert" and other Funnel views to Dashboard?

• 24 June 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Some of the deeper views available on a funnel detail page are helpful and I'd like to pull them through to a dashboard for greater visibility. Is there a way to display funnel visualizations other than "Trend", "Steps", or "Metric"?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@jonlevinson Thank you for sharing this feedback! We filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is a great idea.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks!

Badge

Yes. "Time to First X" product metrics are extremely useful, and the fact that they can't be tracked on a dashboard in Mixpanel is really surprising to me.

I have a similar problem.
I created a funnel trend report with time to convert agg per month. When I add this report to the dashboard I can't get the same view.

any news?

Hello :)

When building a funnel trend report, I can select some options such as "convert time" and "conversion". I can also group data by month or week.

But when I add that same report to a dashboard, I can't select "time to convert" and I can't even group data by month.

Is there already a way to leave the dashboard report exactly as I saved the report?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @renatoosousa 

Currently you can only see snapshots of our chart types (Trend, Steps Metric, Median Time to Convert) in our Dashboards (I have attached a screenshot to helps see this). You cannot see the full chart view in Dashboards and this is an existing Idea, which you have found!

There is no set timeline on when this idea will take off. However, I see that @julio-cast @brendan  have commented and want this idea as well. I have gone ahead and created a product gaps for all three of you, in hopes that this will add some fuel to it. 

Please make sure you are subscribed to this Idea - via the Subscribe star button at the bottom of the post - to get emailed updates on its progress.

@stephanie Any update on being able to put the full chart view on the dashboard? Thank you.

Mixpanel