Solved

What is the best practice for sharing reports with partnered companies?

• 6 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
  • Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies

For our project, we need to be able to share reports with partnered companies so that they are privy to certain statistics, like the number of times users click through to their website through our UI, etc. I'm told that making custom reports that are tailored to each company, adding it to dashboard, then downloading and sending those individual reports by email is one possibility. Is this a good way to do it? If not, then what is the standard practice for sharing reports? Also, I tried downloading a report and saw that it was truncated to the first 30 results. Is there a way to download the full report?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by frank-bryant 12 November 2019, 05:25

@Elton

at our company we generally do dashboards and email digest to share with partners. regarding your results, can you specify what report and plan you have with Mixpanel?

I am getting the hunch that it could be depending on the report or the type of plane you have(you get certain data history from certain plans).

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Elton

at our company we generally do dashboards and email digest to share with partners. regarding your results, can you specify what report and plan you have with Mixpanel?

I am getting the hunch that it could be depending on the report or the type of plane you have(you get certain data history from certain plans).

Badge

You guys can follow this idea: https://community.mixpanel.com/idea/3810/share-dashboards-to-only-certain-users.html