Solved

Report Creation in Dashboard

• 27 May 2020
  • 1 reply

1. Can I create a dashboard in Mixpanel with multiple reports that displays values that are specific to that report? (For ex, one report displays users who completed registration during May 1-7 and other report May 8 - 14). Both of them in the same dashboard.
  2. Can I show a period comparison chart in the dashboard? Single chart with multiple properties displaying comparison of their values over two different periods?

icon

Best answer by anca 27 May 2020, 10:31

Hi @Anish,

1. Yes, you can add the same report with different time periods to the same dashboard. Mixpanel will identify the two reports as being different if you save them as such :)
  2. Unfortunately, that is not possible at the moment. I have passed on your feedback to our Product team so they can take it into account when building the next Dashboard enhancement.

Hope this helps,

Anca

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Anish,

1. Yes, you can add the same report with different time periods to the same dashboard. Mixpanel will identify the two reports as being different if you save them as such :)
  2. Unfortunately, that is not possible at the moment. I have passed on your feedback to our Product team so they can take it into account when building the next Dashboard enhancement.

Hope this helps,

Anca

Mixpanel