In a Mixpanel’s blog article, about User Onboarding, they mention that these are the 5 things to track:
- How much times does it take for users to complete onboarding
- How much time does it take for users to complete stages of the onboarding funnel
- How are customers responding to the onboarding process
- What is the response time between a customer query or complaint and resolution
- What is your product adoption success rate
I’d love to measure all of this in Mixpanel but not sure how to include that in my tracking template which looks something like this.
Does anyone know how I can track how much time it takes someone to go through all the steps in the onboarding flow? I’ve never made a tracking template for a mobile app before and need to build one for our company.
Best answer by alonView original