Solved

Comparing Cohorts to past

• 2 March 2020
  • 1 reply

i was wondering if there was a way to compare cohorts over time. For example, we are hoping to track how many active users we had this month compared to the previous months. I tried doing it through the report on dashboard, but it will not let me compare cohorts to past.

icon

Best answer by stephanie 7 March 2020, 01:46

@reemelkateb you can view cohorts within the Insights report to see how the size of the users cohort has changed over time.

To do this you can go to the cohorts page, click on the three dots on the right hand side of the cohort. This will show a drop down menu that will give you the option to click “visualize trends”. When you click it this, it will redirect you to Insights to see cohorts over time.  You can also view a video of this under our “Guide to Mixpanel Analysis” here.

Hope this helps! 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@reemelkateb you can view cohorts within the Insights report to see how the size of the users cohort has changed over time.

To do this you can go to the cohorts page, click on the three dots on the right hand side of the cohort. This will show a drop down menu that will give you the option to click “visualize trends”. When you click it this, it will redirect you to Insights to see cohorts over time.  You can also view a video of this under our “Guide to Mixpanel Analysis” here.

Hope this helps!