Solved

And/OR logic in funnel

• 18 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m building a funnel and would like to combine And/OR statements on different filters.  Is there a way to do that?  

icon

Best answer by cherise 18 March 2020, 20:39

Hi @tristan.reni  — 

It sounds like you want to combine and’s and or’s in a single step for your funnel — is that right? 

I shared two screenshots below showing that each step needs to be all and’s or all or’s. That said, you could create a custom event to combine the and/or logic for a single step.  

All Or:

All And:

I’ve tagged a few users that recently asked questions about funnels to see if they have encountered this scenario before! @dylan, @annecamacho , @dbw32 , @mscott , @braddunn , @victor  — do you have any suggestions here?

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @tristan.reni  — 

It sounds like you want to combine and’s and or’s in a single step for your funnel — is that right? 

I shared two screenshots below showing that each step needs to be all and’s or all or’s. That said, you could create a custom event to combine the and/or logic for a single step.  

All Or:

All And:

I’ve tagged a few users that recently asked questions about funnels to see if they have encountered this scenario before! @dylan, @annecamacho , @dbw32 , @mscott , @braddunn , @victor  — do you have any suggestions here?

That was super helpful - thanks Cherise