Question

Stop tracking session event after specific action

• 8 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, we have doubts about whether it’s possible to stop tracking a user session after a specific action has been triggered. We need this because we use a process of impersonation in our app and we don’t want to track these sessions performed by us, this will alter our user’s metrics. Is there any way to do that? Thanks!

4 replies

yeah, I also want to stop tracking session event after specific action. I tried multiple ways to do that but nothing found the exact thing I Should do. Can anyone from the team look into this.

Thanks.

Hello there, i'm likewise come by peculiar outcomes while clump bringing in to segment.io and afterward having that information pushed to mixpanel. It appears to be the issue is to do with verifiable information.

Could somebody from Mixpanel reaction to this large number of issues?

Could somebody from Mixpanel reaction to this large number of issues?
Please I need Help 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @aldo123jassica your question seems un-related to the original message, are you able to send a fresh post so it’s easier for folks to find and respond to? If it’s time-sensitive please also try to reach out to support@mixpanel.com as if you are a paid account they are available to you.