Solved

Social Ads campaign data data into my report

• 17 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi

I see there are guides relating to integration of google ads and mixpanel.

What about LinkedIn ? any idea ?

I want to see a simple report, its start from the number of Ads, number of clicks on the ads→ that will take the user into my SaaS offering where I can track it further  using Mixpanel events that I have today.

And I have multiple campaigns running on LinkedIn.

Any idea ?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by mattsmith 21 May 2020, 15:01

Hi @EyalH 

Yes we have a Facebook Ads integration, the help article is here.

There are other integrations in our Data Connectors section, including Zapier. Outside of that there are custom integrations we can help you with, but that would depend on the type of account you have. You can ask the question of our support team by completing the webform within your project. In the bottom right corner you can select Help, and then Contact Support and ask your question directly to them.

Thanks a lot,

Matt

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @EyalH 

We have a pretty simple integration with Google AdWords, and you can find the help article for that here.

Once this is configured your data from AdWords will appear in Mixpanel, and you can build a Funnel report to combine the events for what you have described in your post.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi @mattsmith 

Thank you, 

But you do not have LinkedIn or Facebook ads integration 

Is that correct ?

Is there another way to achieve that integration ? maybe Zapier ?

Eyal

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @EyalH 

Yes we have a Facebook Ads integration, the help article is here.

There are other integrations in our Data Connectors section, including Zapier. Outside of that there are custom integrations we can help you with, but that would depend on the type of account you have. You can ask the question of our support team by completing the webform within your project. In the bottom right corner you can select Help, and then Contact Support and ask your question directly to them.

Thanks a lot,

Matt

I’d like to integrate with GA/LinkedIn but as the SOURCE not the DESTINATION, meaning I want to pull data from GA/LI into mixpanel for analysis alongside other metrics. Is this possible? How? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi @pinkhoodie 

Yes you can definitely do this.

It would work in exactly the same way as above, as there are ways to import your data to Mixpanel from whichever source you like. The best option, as mentioned, is to contact our support team and ask them to assist. What is possible would depend on the plan type you are on, but they can assist you with this.

Thanks a lot,

Matt