Question

Running retargeting ads on Mixpanel cohorts

• 5 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello:

I’m wondering if there are any other services we can integrate with Mixpanel so we can run retargeting ads on certain cohorts that exist within Mixpanel.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

3 replies

Badge

Hey there @sisrani, I am curious to know what other ads services you have worked with? I haven't experimented with ads deeply just yet. However, I know that Google Ads can do some retargeting (described here).

If you are working with Google Ads, I was taking a look at their documentation and I found a section were you can import user data into GoogleAds. I believe exporting Mixpanel data and then importing into Google Ads might help with achieving your redirecting ads.

I also found this help article here with integrating GoogleAdwords with Mixpanel. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

This would be useful if it can work with Facebook ads (Instagram) too.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@jyoung@carekinesis.com I believe this is a great feedback on our Intergrations as well! Mind posting this in the Ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Facebooks Ads" and "Intergrations" might also help for better search-ability. We would appreciate as much detail as possible on your Idea!

Mixpanel