Solved

recaptcha error setting up Salesforce managed package

• 21 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are attempting to setup the mixpanel appexchange solution with Salesforce. I've entered my consumer key and secret and when I attempt to authorize using my mixpanel account, I get the error message:

recaptcha verification failed

Has anyone successfully setup the mixpanel appexchange product? Did you get this error, and if so, were you able to resolve it? I'm attempting to open a support case as well.

icon

Best answer by pamelamart 26 August 2019, 22:42

Hey @autoniqsfmixpanel@gmail.com!

I have also run into this issue before and reached out to their support team about it. They shared with me the Mixpanel App for Salesforce that you see listed in SFDC AppExchange is not compatible with the most recent version of Salesforce (lightening) and the updated version is still in production.

They do have this app set up to show a users's Mixpanel activity feed in their Salesforce page but it's a window (the data isn't queryable + for classic view) and used primarily by CSMs or other account owners to understand how active someone is in Mixpanel before having a call or training with them for example.

I remember spending some money on it so we reached out to AppExchange to get a refund since their activity feed was not useful for us. It sounds like other users might run into this limitation, so noting an Idea on their community for them to support the new lightening version is worth it!

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey @autoniqsfmixpanel@gmail.com!

I have also run into this issue before and reached out to their support team about it. They shared with me the Mixpanel App for Salesforce that you see listed in SFDC AppExchange is not compatible with the most recent version of Salesforce (lightening) and the updated version is still in production.

They do have this app set up to show a users's Mixpanel activity feed in their Salesforce page but it's a window (the data isn't queryable + for classic view) and used primarily by CSMs or other account owners to understand how active someone is in Mixpanel before having a call or training with them for example.

I remember spending some money on it so we reached out to AppExchange to get a refund since their activity feed was not useful for us. It sounds like other users might run into this limitation, so noting an Idea on their community for them to support the new lightening version is worth it!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@pamela.mart,

Thanks for responding and confirming that it is not supported. It doesn't appear that they are putting much effort into a native integration with Salesforce, so we will likely build something out using their APIs.

Mixpanel