- At our user sign up stage, I have added mixpanel tracking within a single “sign up function” to 1) alias the user to reassign their unique id to be their email 2) set 2 super properties 3) track the sign up event (Tutor Sign up) along with 2 properties and 4) assign sign up values (name, email etc) to the people value
- This sign up function is called after the user signs up
- No where in the function am I calling identify. I am not calling identify anywhere else in the code base just yet as I am still testing
- Why is an identify event being created (as seen in screenshot)? Is this something that’s implicitly called? Based on watching the detailed music player set up videos, it seems like this should not be happening.
- Please see the attached screenshot for what is being returned in live view based on my first bullet point
Would love any feedback!