Solved

How to use Mixpanel free plan with messaging partners?

• 30 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, we recently started using Mixpanel and using the free plan. We would like to add push notifications using one of Mixpanel partners (Airship or Onesignal). To my understanding this requires cohorts. When I go to cohorts in Mixpanel I’m informed this requires the Growth plan? To my knowledge I thought I can save 5 reports (cohorts) per seat?

See screenshot below.

icon

Best answer by Pegah Adaskar 2 December 2021, 12:03

View original

1 reply

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question!

Customers on the Free plan can track up to 100,000 MTUs and are granted access to the Core Reports (Insights, Flows, Funnels, Retention). The Free plan does come with some limitations; you would only be able to save up to 5 reports (see Core Reports) per person in your organisation, you wouldn’t be able to segment your users into cohorts, and you wouldn’t have access to our technical support team.

Customers on the Growth plan can equally track up to 100,000 MTUs and are granted access to the core reports as well as Impact. On the other hand, you would be able to save an unlimited number of reports and cohorts, and you would have access to ‘Email Support’ which would take 24 to 48 hours to address any technical questions or issues you may raise.

I hope this answers your question and please do let me know if there is anything else I can help with.