Solved

Complex data ingestion

• 22 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

How can I ingest my complex data to Mixpanel?

icon

Best answer by stephanie 8 May 2020, 22:57

Hi @niranjan

I am a bit confused on your question. It sounds like you want to import complex file based data into Mixpanel? To be honest I am not too familiar with this term. Would sharing more on this? I would appreciate as much detail as possible! I was able to find an Informatica post online but not sure if this what you are referencing to.

From the Informatica post I got the sense that it is related to moving high volume data? It might worth sharing that we offer Data Pipelines to perform custom analysis with easy access to all raw Mixpanel data. You can sync to your destination of choice via either JSON or Parquet formats, so it’s always up-to-date. Our Developer Documentation is here for more information on Data Pipelines and Data Warehouse options. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @niranjan!

Could you share more on the complex data you are trying to send to Mixpanel? For example the format, libraries you are working with, or any details you think might help someone provide an answer.

In the meantime, I wanted to share our Mixpanel Dev Docs here to look at different ways to send Data to Mixpanel. 

Badge

I am looking out for the file based complex data ingestion

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @niranjan

I am a bit confused on your question. It sounds like you want to import complex file based data into Mixpanel? To be honest I am not too familiar with this term. Would sharing more on this? I would appreciate as much detail as possible! I was able to find an Informatica post online but not sure if this what you are referencing to.

From the Informatica post I got the sense that it is related to moving high volume data? It might worth sharing that we offer Data Pipelines to perform custom analysis with easy access to all raw Mixpanel data. You can sync to your destination of choice via either JSON or Parquet formats, so it’s always up-to-date. Our Developer Documentation is here for more information on Data Pipelines and Data Warehouse options.