Question

Bug in Funnels feature

• 8 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

There's a bug (I think) in the funnel reports right now.

When using a funnel with segmentation (in the "overview" section) , and then switching to another funnel , the segmentation selection remains. By itself it's not an issue, but in fact it DOES NOT actually inflict the segmentation selection (say I selected "registration date" to be between Sept1st and Sept31st) --- the limitation is not affecting the numbers actually shown.

Furthermore - if I try to play with the segmentation filter, nothing happens - the numbers don't change. In order to get this working I need to edit the funnel to "brute force" it to refresh itself.

example:

https://mixpanel.com/report/1244946/funnels#view/3986977/conversion_unit:day,from_date:-68,group_by_selected_cohorts:!(),segfilter:(filters:!((dropdown_tab_index:0,filter:(operand:!('8/1/2018','8/31/2018'),operator:%3E%3C,unit:days),property:(name:'Registration%20Date',source:user,type:datetime),selected_property_type:datetime,type:datetime)),op:and),segment_type:unknown,to_date:-38

2 replies

Badge

Hey @victor! Angela here from Mixpanel Support. Thank you for your post - I've logged this as a bug with our Product Engineering team and they will review it.

Badge

Hey @victor! Angela here from Mixpanel Support. Thank you for your post - I've logged this as a bug with our Product Engineering team and they will review it.