Solved

Send Mixpanel data to BigQuery

• 24 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello Community, 
Has anyone used Mixpanel integration with BigQuery for data warehousing? How has been your experience with the pipeline? Does it run correctly at the scheduled time? And what about data integrity? 

Is the integration reliable? 

icon

Best answer by Dana Ravnur 26 August 2021, 08:12

Hi @Muffaddal Qutbuddin! I’m currently a Solutions Architect here at Mixpanel, but I used to be on the Data Pipelines Engineering team and worked extensively with our BigQuery exports

I can say that the integration is very reliable and data integrity is of no concern if utilizing the ‘sync’ feature on our pipelines, which will ensure your data is always fresh and accurate. There may be delays when using hourly exports if there is any ingestion related downtime, but that’s a rare occurrence. 

If you’d like to try it for yourself we do offer a free trial version which will give you one day backfill of data and 30 subsequent days of exports, though there are some limitations

Please let me know if you have any questions!

View original

2 replies

Hi @Muffaddal Qutbuddin! I’m currently a Solutions Architect here at Mixpanel, but I used to be on the Data Pipelines Engineering team and worked extensively with our BigQuery exports

I can say that the integration is very reliable and data integrity is of no concern if utilizing the ‘sync’ feature on our pipelines, which will ensure your data is always fresh and accurate. There may be delays when using hourly exports if there is any ingestion related downtime, but that’s a rare occurrence. 

If you’d like to try it for yourself we do offer a free trial version which will give you one day backfill of data and 30 subsequent days of exports, though there are some limitations

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Muffaddal Qutbuddin! I’m currently a Solutions Architect here at Mixpanel, but I used to be on the Data Pipelines Engineering team and worked extensively with our BigQuery exports

@Dana Ravnur  thanks for getting back to me. It was very helpful. Does the integration supports more than a year of backfill ? 

And we would be needing both hourly and daily sync so I can assume that we can set up more than one pipeline right?

Mixpanel