Question

One dashboard for only one user

• 26 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

We need to share dashboards with our client´s employees. Is there a way to share only one dashboard with only one employee?

I assume we´d need to create a Team like "Client´s employees" with consumer role but I can´t assign only one dashboard to one cosumer account.

I also know that I can send dashboards to a external users but sometimes the properties´ names look cut on the email and if the user click on "view dashboard" he needs to create an account that head to create a new project so the experience is pretty poor.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @IvanMuniz2,

Welcome to our Mixpanel Community and thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, it is not possible to give users access to certain dashboards/reports at this time.

That being said, I think the ability to have more control over what users have access to with different roles would be a great feature to have. I have gone ahead and logged a product gap on your behalf here with our Product and Engineering team.

Please make sure you are following this Idea here - via the Follow button in the right hand column - to get emailed updates on its progress.