New Mixpanel cohort sync destinations - comment for beta access

• 28 October 2020
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey Mixpanel community!

We’re currently working to expand our offering of partner products we support for automated cohort delivery, and in this post we’d like to cover two specifically - Leanplum and MoEngage

Using these connections, you’ll be able to supply Mixpanel Cohorts you’ve built to create targeting groups in these respective tools, combining analytics precision with campaign orchestration. Send the right message to the right audience with continuous cohort updates to either of these products.

We’re in the process of running closed betas with these two connections, so feel free to drop a comment below if you’d like to request access!

13 replies

Hello,

could i get access to moengage? Thanks! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @atareh, just added the feature to your projects!

Hey Steven, appreciate it. 

Does the moengage integration offer automatic recurring exports?

Userlevel 1
Badge

It does! You can find the description of the integration behaviors in the Integration Guide - we include one-time and recurring exports.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Is customer.io planed for integration?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @robin, we don’t have anything planned in the short term with Customer.io, but we’ll be letting folks know as new cohort syncs enter beta or go live.

Hi Steven,

I’m interested in trying out this Mixpanel <=> MoEngage integration feature, since I have an exiting user account with MoEngage.

Would you please help make it available on Mixpanel for me?

Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @jporori, thanks for reaching out! I’ve enabled the MoEngage integration in your projects.

@StevenBaum Got it! Thanks a bunch!

Please add me to the MoEngage integration!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@alexcheng thanks for reaching out - you’ve been added!

Hi Steven,

I’m interested in trying out this Mixpanel <=> MoEngage integration feature, since I have an existing user account with MoEngage.

Would you please help make it available on Mixpanel for me?

Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @bageshree, thanks for the interest! I’ve added the feature to your projects, feel free to let us know how it goes. :slight_smile: