Solved

Mixpanel API for EU Region

• 23 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Mixpanel team,

In your documentation it details that we should be using api-eu to fetch data for the EU region. 

We tried fetching this for one of our customers that recently migrated to the EU, but are getting a 401 error. Does the customer need to generate new credentials for the EU API? 

Furthermore, we use jql to get the data and there’s nothing mentioned in the documentation about which which api we should hit to get the EU data. Would you be able to provide us with more insight here? 

Thanks! 

Colin 

icon

Best answer by stephanie 23 April 2020, 03:09

Hi colin @fivetrandev

Reviewing your message, I see that you are looking to Data Residency in the EU (more information here).  I wanted to clarify that this functionality is still in beta and needs the project to be configured. If your customer is on an Enterprise plan they can reach out to their Mixpanel account team to work together on getting this set up properly.

If they are not on an Enterprise plan and want to learn if Data Residency is right for them, they can reach out to their Relationship Manager to learn more or contact our sales team here

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi colin @fivetrandev

Reviewing your message, I see that you are looking to Data Residency in the EU (more information here).  I wanted to clarify that this functionality is still in beta and needs the project to be configured. If your customer is on an Enterprise plan they can reach out to their Mixpanel account team to work together on getting this set up properly.

If they are not on an Enterprise plan and want to learn if Data Residency is right for them, they can reach out to their Relationship Manager to learn more or contact our sales team here