Question

JQL Funnel Analysis with Conversion Window and Property Breakdown

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re doing safe and well :).

I need your help with some JQL Funnel Analysis. The reason why we need this even though we have that information in a MixPanel Dashboard is that we want to give access to staff that actually do not have MixPanel users. Also, we want to import this into a Google Sheet and then do some sort of Slack integration.

Our funnel consists of two events:

1. Started Pre-sales Chat
  2. Trial Started

There’s a filter in the first event, the conversion window between the two events is 24hs (this is really important to include in the JQL code) and we also need it broken down by the Agent Property in the first event (Started Pre-sales Chat).

I found the sample code for funnel analysis on the JQL docs but it doesn’t take into consideration the breakdown or window conversion. I also found this old topic on how to add breakdowns to the funnel results but without conversion window either.

Basically, I need to replicate what I already have in the existing funnel but in JQL. I attached screenshots of the funnel for clarity purposes.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@efogtman —

The Mixpanel team sees JQL as a tool to debug rather than a tool to query on demand, so while we have invested in making our in-product reporting powerful, we do not have out of the box options in JQL outside of our basic samples. That said, QBQ is a great place to crowdsource help, so maybe other users have examples they can share!

The reason why we need this even though we have that information in a MixPanel Dashboard is that we want to give access to staff that actually do not have MixPanel users.

Would it be possible to add these staff members to Mixpanel as a consumer? If you are seeking a different way to share reports I’d encourage you to share this as an Idea here on community

Also, we want to import this into a Google Sheet and then do some sort of Slack integration.

We are looking to improve our slack integrations! I’d certainly encourage you to post an idea about this in QBQ with additional details.

Mixpanel