Question

Default columns in Users -> Explore

• 8 August 2020
  • 2 replies

I know we can customize the columns we see, but there’s a default set of columns that appear when I use Explore and I have to change them up each time. Is there any way to change the defaults?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @iosdev,

Would you mind sharing what actions do you take after editing the columns you’d like to see? Navigating to a different report, for example, then coming back to Explore, you should be able to see the same columns. It is possible that another project user edits the view and so your initial settings are lost.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to save a certain view as default. I will share this feedback with our Product team so they can take it into consideration when building out our roadmap.

Best,

Anca

Sorry @anca just seeing this! Thanks for your reply!

Yeah I don’t lose these settings while I’m Mixpanel, but I was looking for a more permanent solution. Any time I come to Explore to look at some user data, I usually have 4-5 primary columns that I’m interested in, and it would be awesome if it to simply cached my most recent set of columns, rather than it resetting to the defaults each time.

Mixpanel