Solved

Cannot see the user's name

• 15 June 2020
  • 1 reply

In the Users  tab I can see the list of my users, they have a registered "Name" property, but in the list I can see anything but that, all the names are empty. Is there a solution to that or is it a bug?

icon

Best answer by Cara 19 June 2020, 22:16

Hi there! A potential explanation for why you’re seeing empty values could be that you’re tracking “Name” but Mixpanel has a reserved people property that tracks names using the $ format like so: $name. Nonetheless, if you are tracking a property as “Name”, you should be alter the columns in an Explore report to display “Name” instead of let’s say “Last Seen” by clicking “Last Seen”. This will bring a drop-down menu for you to select a different property you want displayed in the report. Hope this helps a bit!

View original

1 reply

Hi there! A potential explanation for why you’re seeing empty values could be that you’re tracking “Name” but Mixpanel has a reserved people property that tracks names using the $ format like so: $name. Nonetheless, if you are tracking a property as “Name”, you should be alter the columns in an Explore report to display “Name” instead of let’s say “Last Seen” by clicking “Last Seen”. This will bring a drop-down menu for you to select a different property you want displayed in the report. Hope this helps a bit!