Question

Where did the Messages & Experiments tab go?

• 4 August 2020
  • 6 replies

• New Participant
  • 2 replies

Yesterday I was making updates to my email message campaigns in the Messages & Experiments tab.  Today the tab is completely gone!   What did I miss?   Is this a bug or has the information moved elsewhere?   

6 replies

I realised you discontinued the product which is a shame as it was one of your superhero features. Mixpanel was the only solution to offer affordable 360 analytics and engagement and now its just an analytics tool. So sad. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Anyone currently using our messaging feature should continue to have access. If you were previously using messages and it was removed from your account in error please DM me!

Hi! Messages & Experiments is also gone from our account. I keep trying to upgrade to see it again but it is all gone. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @marty  & @EMM  —

All accounts with Messages should be able to see the feature. It was removed from your project as an error on our side, which is why you were unable to find it — I am so sorry that this happened to all of you!

I personally went into each of your orgs to make sure that this is showing in your project. If you are still unable to see this section please let me know (and DM me the project ID that you are working in). In the case that you are members of more than one org I may have missed it.

Thank you so much for raising this concern and please let me know if you run into any other issues!

I also cannot for the life of me find the messages section! Thought I was losing my marbles...

Nevermind it’s back.   Must have been a temporary issue.  Annoying but I’m glad it’s now back.