Solved

Personalising Timely Push Notification

• 30 November 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I am currently trying to personalise the timing of push notifications on the user level. As seen in the picture below, each User in onboarding chooses the time they would like to receive push-notifications.

How am I able to schedule push notifications to be sent 30 minutes before the time the user selects in onboarding?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by shawnbarrett 9 December 2019, 23:30

Hi @Loop App,

I know that Mixpanel messages will be sent out between 0-30 minutes after scheduling it. It is cool for re-engaging your users but not ideal for transactional(or instant) messaging. In our company, we use Braze for our instant messaging as an alternative.

With that said, I am not sure you can deliver a push message at the exact time the user wants to be notified. Maybe looking into other instant messaging alternatives might be more helpful.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Loop App,

I know that Mixpanel messages will be sent out between 0-30 minutes after scheduling it. It is cool for re-engaging your users but not ideal for transactional(or instant) messaging. In our company, we use Braze for our instant messaging as an alternative.

With that said, I am not sure you can deliver a push message at the exact time the user wants to be notified. Maybe looking into other instant messaging alternatives might be more helpful.