Solved

Messaging Limits for Paid Accounts

• 20 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge

I see that free accounts are limited to 150,000 email messages per month - when in a paid plan, are there new limits in place or is this custom per contract?

icon

Best answer by cherise 29 March 2019, 22:39

@juanmanubens -

All of our messaging limits are documented here. Paid plans do not have additional limits so long as they comply with our email and messages related rules in our terms of use.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@juanmanubens -

All of our messaging limits are documented here. Paid plans do not have additional limits so long as they comply with our email and messages related rules in our terms of use.

Hi @cherise , 

I have the a question on the email limits of the free plan. The link you’ve provided wasn’t helpful. Can you please point where to get an actual information? Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @AlexK — what is your specific question? Maybe I can help get you the answer if it’s not in the docs I linked. 

@cherise I use MP solely for messaging my clients. Last time I had issue, when a half of emails wasn't sent. My initial thought was I reached the limit of my free account, hence my answer was about limits, and I couldn't find any information about it. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@AlexK — our message limits are documented here: https://help.mixpanel.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038518072#messaging-limits

Mixpanel users on a free legacy account can send up to 150,000 email messages per month. Emails sent in excess of this limit will not be delivered.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you, @cherise! Everything is loud and clear.