Solved

From where can i send sms messages ?

• 16 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I can not find the how to send an sms message in the user profile and i don't see the tab campaign at all ?

Please tell me how can i send an SMS message to a user profile / cohort 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by cherise 23 October 2020, 05:06

In the spirit of transparency, we are not investing further in our Messages & Experiments feature, and it is not available anymore to new customers.

We made this decision so that we can focus all of our resources on product analytics. This has always been Mixpanel's foundation, and before long, every company in the world will be using this technology. We see near-limitless opportunity for making analysis simpler, faster and more powerful, and are excited about the capabilities we can unlock for our customers by dedicating all of our time here.

We recommend pairing Mixpanel’s product analytics with engagement marketing from one of our partners. Our preferred messaging partners Airship, Insider, Iterable, Leanplum, MoEngage, OneSignal all have strong bi-directional integrations with Mixpanel, and more partners can be found on our Integrations Directory.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

In the spirit of transparency, we are not investing further in our Messages & Experiments feature, and it is not available anymore to new customers.

We made this decision so that we can focus all of our resources on product analytics. This has always been Mixpanel's foundation, and before long, every company in the world will be using this technology. We see near-limitless opportunity for making analysis simpler, faster and more powerful, and are excited about the capabilities we can unlock for our customers by dedicating all of our time here.

We recommend pairing Mixpanel’s product analytics with engagement marketing from one of our partners. Our preferred messaging partners Airship, Insider, Iterable, Leanplum, MoEngage, OneSignal all have strong bi-directional integrations with Mixpanel, and more partners can be found on our Integrations Directory.