Solved

Does the ticket system work in the Dashboard of Mixpanel

• 3 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I've sent 2 questions via the ticket system on the Dashboard of Mixpanel and on both occasions I didn't get a reply, not even a notification of my ticket being sent except when I initially submitted it.

I've had to put on hold all my emails until the question is answered but I can't get any reply.

Is there anyway of contacting customer support.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephanie 10 December 2019, 23:58

Hi @Johnq,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble reaching our Support. I have taken a look and it looks like our Support team has been in contact and now working with you.

Please note that Support's response time is based off urgency and support plans. You can learn more about our support policy here. For additional resources, we offer our Help Center or our Community to ask questions.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Johnq,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble reaching our Support. I have taken a look and it looks like our Support team has been in contact and now working with you.

Please note that Support's response time is based off urgency and support plans. You can learn more about our support policy here. For additional resources, we offer our Help Center or our Community to ask questions.