Solved

2 way text conversations

• 13 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

It would be nice if I sent a text using Mixpanel that the recipient could respond and I'd be able to interact with it. Right now it is one-directional and the recipient cannot respond or if they can it isn't known or received by the sender.

icon

Best answer by cherise 12 March 2019, 20:56

@The_Stig - I think this is a great feedback for our Messages! Mind posting this in the ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Messages" or "SMS" might also help for better searchability.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@The_Stig - I think this is a great feedback for our Messages! Mind posting this in the ideas section (rather than Q&A) so that it can get some votes from the community and better visibility from our product team? Adding the topic tag of "Messages" or "SMS" might also help for better searchability.

Badge +1

@cherise - I know this sounds stupid but I thought I was posting that in the ideas section. I guess I had trouble finding the right section. Could you share a hyperlink for me & I'll do the needful for sure. Apologies for being inane on this.

Badge +1

@cherise - scratch that. I think I figured it out. If not, please advise. Here's the link to my Ideas post.

https://community.mixpanel.com/idea/1337/2-way-sms-conversations.html

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@The_Stig - That looks perfect! Thanks so much for sharing it again. 🙂