ūüŹÜ Meet Hannah, our new Community Champion!

• 27 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard! Over the next few weeks, I will be announcing all of our Community Champions to tell you a bit more about the person behind the username.

Meet one of our selected Community Champions, Hannah_HL! 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role

My role has Head of Data at ahotlife is to make is easy for my team to properly implement Mixpanel, build reports and provide value so that it can be used to make products improvements.

2. What Mixpanel reports are you currently using to support your business?

I use insights very frequently, to understand/find trends/activities of our customers to understand the value of our product. I do also use mixpanels funnels report to understand how our user convert and how they vary by segment - To be able to understand who is converting and who is not and make decisions on why they might not be. 

3. Where are you seeing the biggest value from Mixpanel?

Product Analytics, we have made many data informed decisions that resulted in the data we found from Mixpanel. Such as our conversion rate; we identified that what we thought was one of our highest performing segments was actually in fact our lowest. Designed a better product, we learnt, analysed and tracked user behaviour inside the application to find out what features our application needed to keep and what we needed to look at for feature product updates. 

4. What is your favorite productivity tool?

#Slackislife

5. How do you balance work and personal life?

Working has become apart of my personal life. 

6. What are you usually doing at 11am on a Saturday?

Surfing, Hiking or exploring somewhere new. 

7. What is your favorite hobby? or what do you do to relax?

Hobby of mine is fitness, I enjoy exploring new gym, studios, ect. I also like finding those small unique food places that no one ever goes too. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!