Share dashboard without login

• 27 August 2019

We want to show dashboards on screens in our office, it would be nice if we don't need to have a user account for this but just share it through a URL that doesn't require login.

For security links could be revoked somewhere or just be onetime use or use some sort of confirmation.

This is a great idea! A hack around I have used is setting up emails to the users who want to view the dashboard without logging in. This way certain dashboards are in their emails with the base information without them ever logging into Mixpanel.

@markus.hartung @cpellows Thank you both for sharing this feedback on our Dashboard feature! I have filed a product gap on your behalf with our Engineering and Product Development team. Make sure you are following this Idea - via the button in the upper right hand corner - to get emailed updates on its progress.

Ok, I´ve been writing for 15 min and when I´ve submitted the post the system has thought that I was logged out and I´ve lost all the post.

All my support for this idea. We need to share certain dashboards (and their reports) with only one user.

We don´t mind if they need to create an account to see that (with de "consumer" role) but only to certaing dashboards.

Dashboards look pretty bad on email, so access to dashboards would be great, and reports look bad on dashboards, so access to reports would be also great, but without filtering to prevent see new data.

Thanks

Any updates on this capability/feature? Is it available already?

@Tal — Right now the best way to do this is with a Dashboard Digest, but it is something that our PMs are working toward! If you share more context on how you would use it, that is always helpful for us. 

Our team does not use email, we use Slack for communication. Being able to “email” these dashboards to slack or have them show up there in some way to view would solve the problem for us.

Right now it’s becoming a big issue or sharing our info with the team.

@workfrom did you try setting up an email address for you slack channel and sending a dashboard digest to slack?

See here:
https://slack.com/help/articles/206819278-Send-emails-to-Slack

Click ••• on Dashboard, choose Email Digests.

Mixpanel